Saturday, December 30, 2017

Status Update

At the exact moment of this blog posting I turn 41 years old.

To celebrate this occasion, I've decided to close this blog and continue my writing exploration on my Facebook page (so no more anonymity *gasp*). I only accept Friend Requests from people that I've met. So, maybe we have met and maybe we are already FB friends, thus no need for the anonymity. But if you still wish to follow my public postings, look for Zahirah Amoi.

If you found this blog via my FB page, welcome to my inner thoughts circa 2004 - 2010 (age 28 to 36), and that sprinkle of hope in 2013 and 2014. Please forgive me if  I've wrote something wrong. I was young back then. If the posting really offends you, I will gladly take it down.

Here's to 2018 and to new adventures! Don't let age stops you from doing what you like.

No comments: