Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Current Update 30/08/06

Read: *Dunk by David Lubar, Luna by Julie Anne Peters, Al Capone Does My Shirts by Gennifer Choldenko
(* means I enjoyed reading them)
Reading: The Known World by Edward P. Jones
CD: The Distance to Here by Live and Under the Iron Sea by Keane
Favorite song: Who Knew by Pink
Playing: Luxor: Amun Rising
Watching: The Drew Carey Show, Desperate Housewives, Arrested Development, One In A Million, Medium and America's Next Top Model

No. of times asked if I have a boyfriend: 8
No. of times asked when I will get married: 24 (approx)
No. of times asked when I will have kids: 2

Other News:
1) Bought a new PC.
2) I decided to buy more Live cds after I heard their 'The Best Of' Album. And when I heard it I was banging my head saying, "Why the hell did I ever stop buying their cds?!?!?!?!?!" I love this album which came after Secret Samadhi. And now I have to buy 2 more cds to make my collection complete. Live is as close to hard rock that I can like. They may not be 'hardcore' enough for some people but it's enough for me.

No comments: