Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Another revelation?

After the Xmas high comes the inevitable let-down, plus your annual pre-New Year self-examination. Don't be too hard on yourself. Some divine discontent is quite healthy - just don't overdo it!


Hahaha... I came acroos this horoscope for 30th December a few days after I wrote my last post. I don't want to say it but this time around it's quite dead on.

I was kind of analyzing myself on that day which was expressed in my last post. I was being a bit hard on myself. I felt that I didn't achieve much this past year. But I decided that I'm just going to suck it up and just live this year. Whatever this year's going to throw at me I'll take it like a woman.

And like any other year I won't list down some wishful new year's resolution because, come on, let us all face the facts here... no one ever abide by them anyway, especially me.

1 comment:

Oreos said...

to just live <-- that aim is a worthwhile enough. happy living :)