Monday, January 30, 2006

Current update - 30/1/06

Read: Nicholas Nickelby by Charles Dickens (yes! I finally finished it) and The Chi'Lin Purse by Linda Fang
Reading: American Indian Myths and Legends, Chronicles of the Chinese Emperors
CD: Hot Fuss by The Killers, Demon Days by Gorillaz
Favorite song: Check On It by Beyonce
Playing: Luxor
Watching: The Drew Carey Show, The 4400, Apprentice 4, American Idol 5, Monk, West Wing, Arrested Development and.... jengjejeng.... America's Next Top Model 4! (God, am I hooked on this show)

No. of times asked if I have a boyfriend: 7
No. of times asked when I will get married: 23 (approx)
No. of times asked when I will have kids: 2

Other news:
Got my confirmation this month. What do I get after 6 months of boiling and toiling, bowing and kow-towing, and holding my tongue? A RM100 salary increment, my pro-rated bonus, three medical cards and a new name tag.

2 comments:

Along said...

America's Next Top Model...my favorite guilty pleasure too!! I don't care...it's just that good. Hahahahaa...who would have thought...models have brains and souls too.

I've lost my mood for The Apprentice and the 4400. Same goes for West Wing. But I still love Monk, AI 5 and also The O.C. Ahh...to be 16 again.

Anonymous said...

I too watch America's Next Top model, it's fun..ha...ha...here's a spoof for tat show, its hillarious!!
http://www.youtube.com/?v=ket7HCs8O-U
And do watch "Project runway" on channle 11, interesting show, reminds me of my uni days....