Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Revenge of the Kaki Movie

It's been three motnhs since I last went to the movies. What better purpose to pull a movie-goer out of her hiatus than to see the final instalment of the Star Wars saga.

I just got back from watching ut and I had this feeling of satisfaction to see the story finally come to its end.. no wait its.. erm... conclusion, no that's not it....welll whatever it is that Lucas was trying to achieve.

One thing bugged me from the moment I found out Padme will die in childbirth. I remember in Return of the Jedi, Luke once asked Leia if she remembered her mother, her 'real' mother. And she said that she was sweet and kind or something like that. How can shee remember anything if she just saw her mother for a split second after her burth? In fact I don;t think she even had her eyes open then. Oh well.

All in all the movie is good. Even though I look forward to see Padme-Anakin scenes, I dreaded the words that will come out of their mouths. And when Darth Sidious gave the order to execute Plan 66, it was the saddest thing I have ever seen. That was certainly the end of an era.

I wonder if there's a book/cartoon/comic that telsl the story between Ep. 3 and 4? There's about a 20-year gap there. Should be interesting to know what happened in those 20 years. Something like Clone Wars. That thing s great man, even though I only watched the first half only Image hosted by Photobucket.com. I blame NTV7 for not giving any indication that they will continue Clone Wars the next day and not next week like I assumed

Pardon the spelling mistakes if any. My monitor is still in the shop.

No comments: