Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Current update - 30/5/05

Why do I do this?

Read: The Meaning of Everything by Simon Winchester, Roots by Alex Haley, Artemis Fowl: The Opal Deception by Eoin Colfer, The Golden Compass and The Subtle Knife by Philip Pullman
Reading: Nicholas Nickleby by Charles Dickens, Pavilion of Women by Pearl S. Buck, The Amber Spyglass by Philip Pullman
CD: none
Favorite song: Work by Jimmy Eat World
Played: none
Watching: The Apprentice 3, Frasier, CSI, Six Feet Under, sorry to add this but I have to say Akademi Fantasia

*No. of times asked if I have a boyfriend: 2
*No. of times asked when I will get married: 10
*No. of times asked when I will have kids: 2
Note: * Since I started this blog of course. I've been getting these questions lots of times before but you can't honestly believe I would count them, right? I just thought of this lately. It's interesting to know the average number of times a single girl at a marriageable age get that million dollar question. I hope other single bloggers would do the same. Maybe we can write a thesis on it! I also change "ppl" to "times" since one person can ask all three questions.

Other news:
1) My monitor konked out. After 3 weeks still not fixed. Damn I really miss writing.
2) Got a new member in the family, a boy, the 12th grandchild and the 9th grandson for the lovely gransparents. Enough to form a futsal team complete with reserves. 2 more to go and we can form a football team.

No comments: