Thursday, December 30, 2004

Current update - 30/12/04

Ok... I have decided to give myself a monthly update. What's going on in my life at that time, what I was doing, any big plans coming up, things like that. Sort of like the update I gave on an earlier blog just more formalized. I have also decided to choose the 30th of every month so that I can see how I'm really getting along through life on a monthly basis, you know like when I was 28 yrs 1 mth I was bla bla bla, 28 yrs 2 mths bla bla bla, 30 yrs 11 mths bla bla bla. That sort of thing just to keep track what I'm really doing with the time given to me on this earth.

So, let's get rolling....

(still) Reading: The Pickwick Papers by Charles Dickens
CD: U2 - How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb
Favorite song: In the City of Blinding Lights by U2
Playing: Emperor

*No. of ppl asking if I have a boyfriend: 1
*No. of ppl asking when I will get married: 4
*No. of ppl asking when I will have kids: 1
Note:
* Since I started this blog of course. I've been getting these questions lots of times before but you can't honestly believe I would count them, right? I just thought of this lately. It's interesting to know the average number of times a single girl at a marriageable age get that million dollar question. I hope other single bloggers would do the same. Maybe we can write a thesis on it!

Other news:
1. Went for an interview for a post at another bookshop. No news yet.
2. 7 Dec - Started blogging.
3. 28 Dec - My 13-year old nephew was diagnosed with dengue and hospitalized. Just got out of the hospital this evening.

So, as you can see I didn't do anything much which means I need to re-evaluate my life.

No comments: