Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Current update

Finished with Poseidon except for 2 adventures which were really difficult. I would have to start over if I want to win it. I felt that I don't need the extra stress right now. Thinking of packing up and move to China and become the Emperor. I've played this one before and I think I've completed all the adventures. But I'm so bored I will just play it again. I wanted to play Pharaoh (the Egyptian version) but I couldn't find the game anywhere. I guess I'll settle down in China for now.

Currently reading The Yearling by Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings. A Pulitzer winner in 1939, this story was also turned into a movie starring Gregory Peck. I enjoyed the movie but I didn't know it was based on a book until I saw it at PayLess (love this place!). I got it for RM5. But don't be fooled, this doesn't mean I'm finish with The Pickwick Papers. It's just one of those annoying habits that I have. Reading a few books at one time.

No comments: