Tuesday, December 07, 2004

My life till now

After 27 years 11 months 8 days of breathing this is where I am....

Working at a bookstore - ok
No savings - not ok
Living with parents - not ok
Single - ok but debatable

Still love books, watch movies regularly, owning cds (but not as much as I would want to) and watch TV (but not as much as I used to).

Currently....
Playing Poseidon on my PC
Reading The Pickwick Papers
Just bought Awake- The Best of Live and U2's How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb
Current favourite song - Nobody Knows by Live
Watching The West Wing, Malcolm in the Middle, Carnivale, The 4400, The Amazing Race, That 70's Show and Grounded for Life

What does it feel like to be single in KL from the view of an introvert woman living in a kampung in the middle of a city? Stay tune...

No comments: