Monday, January 31, 2005

What to do?

For this coming CNY my shop will be closed for 1 week. So now I need to decide if I want to go somewhere or just stay home.

Option 1: Melaka
Maybe I can go visit my friend at Melaka. It's been so long since I was a tourist in Melaka. It would be great to visit Melaka again. Maybe go to the Taman Mini Malaysia or whatever new Taman (park) they have now. It's going to be a 3-day holiday for everyone so I think that's ample time for my friend to become the tourist guide. But then I still need to consider the traffic jam. For sure I'll be stuck in one on the way over, and again when I return. God forbids if Melaka is jammed up as well.

Option 2: Stay home
Keep in mind that my parents are away at my sister's house so I'll have the house all to myself! I can do whatever I want and watch whatever tv shows I want. But then I think they (my parents and the 3 little ones plus 1 big one who's home from boarding school) will come here for the holiday so I won't have the house to myself after all.

Option 3: Tambun Lost World
I love water parks. But trips like this would be better if you go with friends or family. My friends are all going back to their parents' house (as if they celebrate CNY too). I also mentioned this to my sister. Gasp! She didn't know that Tambun has a water park now. But if her husband is game on this we can hang out at my Aunt's place in Ipoh and go spend one day there. That would be nice. BUT still have to consider that there's going to be a lot of ppl there for the holidays.

So,

what to do...
what to do...

No comments: