Sunday, January 30, 2005

Current update - 30/1/05

Why do I do this?

Read: Taltos by Anne Rice
Reading: The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck; The Pickwick Papers by Charles Dickens & Equal Rites by Terry Pratchett
CD: none
Favorite song: Somewhere Only We Know by Keane & Sunday Morning by Maroon 5
Playing: Emperor
Watching: The Amazing Race, The Apprentice, That 70's Show, Grounded for Life, American Idol

*No. of times asked if I have a boyfriend: 2
*No. of times asked when I will get married: 7
*No. of times asked when I will have kids: 1

Note:
* Since I started this blog of course. I've been getting these questions lots of times before but you can't honestly believe I would count them, right? I just thought of this lately. It's interesting to know the average number of times a single girl at a marriageable age get that million dollar question. I hope other single bloggers would do the same. Maybe we can write a thesis on it! I also change "ppl" to "times" since one person can ask all three questions.

Other news:
  1. Went to Bali for a vacation.
  2. Sister went for Haj so parents have to stay at her house.
  3. Finally got a confirmation that I got my Bachelor of Business, even though I actually completed the whole course in Sept 2004.

No comments: