Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Ahhhh....

Stretch... stretch....stretch....

Today and tomorrow I'm off from work. What to do... what to do...

I could be a...
but there's nothing good on tv.

Or take a...
but I don't have a bathtub.

Or...
Nah... too boring.

Or...
In this haze? No way. I won't be able to see the kite!

Or I can...
or let someone else do it.

And then...
Wah!!! Now gas so expensive wo... cannot wo... anyway I don't have a convertible.

Maybe I can go...
but I don't have $$$

Or....
but everyone's working.

Or...
hehehe... me?

What to do? What to do?

..?..............?.......
..........?...............
.......?.................?



I can go to...

It's been a long time since I went there. And no haze can catch me in there, can it?

Go home and...
blog about it.

Then curl up with a good book and...


And then...
blog about that too.

That was not so hard, was it?

Oh well, sorry for wasting your time.

Now go back to work! Or study! Or whatever it is you are supposed to do.

--------------------------------- Ad space -------------------------------

No comments: