Saturday, April 30, 2005

Current update - 30/4/05

Why do I do this?

Read: Books of Blood by Clive Barker, The Thief Lord and Inkheart by Cornelia Funke, The Wicked Wit of Charles Dickens, Now Showing by Joe Garner, The Opposite of Fate by Amy Tan
Reading: The Meaning of Everything by Simon Winchester, Roots by Alex Haley, Artemis Fowl: The Opal Deception by Eoin Colfer
CD: none
Favorite song: Caught Up by Usher
Played: CSI
Watching: The Apprentice 2, Grounded for Life, Frasier, CSI, American Idol 4, The Amazing Race 7

*No. of times asked if I have a boyfriend: 2
*No. of times asked when I will get married: 10
*No. of times asked when I will have kids: 2
Note: * Since I started this blog of course. I've been getting these questions lots of times before but you can't honestly believe I would count them, right? I just thought of this lately. It's interesting to know the average number of times a single girl at a marriageable age get that million dollar question. I hope other single bloggers would do the same. Maybe we can write a thesis on it! I also change "ppl" to "times" since one person can ask all three questions.

Other news:
Got my degree cert, mailed straight from Australia. Yippee!

No comments: