Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Go K.G! Go K.G!

*tut tut*

1 message received

"You can start on 15th Nov. Will notify u once de agreement is ready"



It's not easy to make this girl do the happy dance. But dance I did.

I am now a semi-official translator for a local tv station, one step towards financial stability, hopefully.

The pay is not much and the job is time consuming but this is something that I need to do. It may ruin whatever's left of my social life (like I have any) but at least I'll sleep better at night. But, this also tips my scale towards NOT joining the NaNoWriMo.

4 comments:

Desparil said...

waah.. congrats..

Anonymous said...

Congrats, lady!

Peace,
Aizuddin Danian

Anonymous said...

congratulations on the job! but hey, join nanowrimo... i joined even tho my job is killing me...

Kampung Gal said...

thank you! thank you!

Yes Simon, I'm ready to join the fiasco. see you on the other side!