Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Tagged by Along again!

Along tagged me for this meme.

The Rules:
1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same.

My sentence:
That sort of thing just to keep track what I'm really doing with the time given to me on this earth.


It was a blog on my birthday when I decided to make 'Current Update' a monthly thing. I would most probably make a major 'Current Update' for this year's birthday. Something more than what books I'm reading and how many people asked me 'the' question. Any suggestion what a major update should include?

I would want to tag Desparil since he's the only one (apart from Along) who reads my blog regularly but then I don't think he has 23 posts yet Image hosted by Photobucket.com. So I'll end it here.

1 comment:

Desparil said...

that's so kind of you. my first tag! woohoo!! but sadly i don't qualify.. hahaha..