Thursday, October 13, 2005

The scale is tipping

I love doing this crazy quizzes that don't really reveal shit about anything. After I dawdled with What Kind of Food Are You that I got from Desparil's blog, I tried some other stuff as well. A lot of other stuff Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Apart from the revelations that I'm supposed to be the forth child, that my pimp name is Nurse Love and I have a music taste similar to The Cure, I also get some pretty interesting results like this one...

You Should Get a PhD in Liberal Arts (like political science, literature, or philosophy)

You're a great thinker and a true philosopher.
You'd make a talented professor or writer.

Note the 'writer' part. Oops excuse me... the 'talented...writer' part Image hosted by Photobucket.com.

And this,
Your Birthdate: December 30

Your birthday on the 30th day of the month shows individual self-expression is necessary for your happiness.
You tend to have a good way of expressing yourself with words, certainly in a manner that is clear and understandable.
You have a good chance of success in fields requiring skill with words.

You can be very dramatic in your presentation and you may be a good actor or a natural mimic.
You have a vivid imagination that can assist you in becoming a good writer or story-teller.
Strong in your opinions, you always tend to think you are on the right side of an issue.

There may be a tendency to scatter your energies and have a lot of loose ends in your work.
You may have significant artistic talent and be very creative.
What Does Your Birth Date Mean?

Please note the "good chance of success in fields requiring skill with words" part and "have a vivid imagination that can assist you in becoming a good writer or story-teller" part Image hosted by Photobucket.com.

What great timing. Okay, I did get my writer ego pumped up a bit after doing this but then I'm still too scared and nervous to join NaNoWriMo. 50000 words in 30 days, that's 1666.68 words a day! Not counting the days that you're too busy to write or worse still, you get writer's block Image hosted by Photobucket.com. The longest body of work that I've ever written is about 10000 words and that's because my degree is on the line. However, in addition to some encouraging words from some good people (u know who u are), I can say that the scale is tipping towards joining the fiasco.

If only I can be good enough that I can make tons of money out of it. Then maybe I can own one of this...

Your Summer Ride is a Mini Cooper

You are all about unique, one of a kind adventures.
The only thing predictable about your summer is that it's unpredictable!


Beverly Hills
That's where I want to be
Livin' in Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills
Rolling like a celebrity
Livin' in Beverly Hills Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Join join join heheheheh. Even if you don't can't reach 50k the experience itself is enough to warrant joing the fiasco ;)

Kampung Gal said...

you join ke bawangmerah?