Sunday, October 30, 2005

Current update - 30/10/05

Why do I do this?

Read: Cerulean Sins by Laurell K. Hamilton, The Runaway Jury by John Grisham
Reading: Nicholas Nickelby by Charles Dickens, Imajica by Clive Barker
CD: None
Favorite song: Eleanor by Low Millions, Other Side of the World by KT Tunstall
Playing: Freecell
Watching: Desperate Housewives, Amazing Race: Family Edition, The Drew Carey Show

*No. of times asked if I have a boyfriend: 6
*No. of times asked when I will get married: 16
*No. of times asked when I will have kids: 2
Note: * Since I started this blog of course. I've been getting these questions lots of times before but you can't honestly believe I would count them, right? I just thought of this lately. It's interesting to know the average number of times a single girl at a marriageable age get that million dollar question. I hope other single bloggers would do the same. Maybe we can write a thesis on it! I also change "ppl" to "times" since one person can ask all three questions.

No comments: