Saturday, October 29, 2005

Things to do before I die 1 Nov

  1. Send raya e-card to everyone
  2. Finish Imajica
  3. Buy kuih raya
  4. Clean the room or try to, at least
  5. Iron baju raya
  6. Put money into raya packets
  7. Blog as much as possible
  8. Watch Howl's Moving Castle I borrowed from friend (and maybe blog about it)
  9. Think of 50000 words for my Nano


I'm way overdue with the raya cards. The ideal time of sending the e-cards should be last week because most of my friends use their work e-mail. Since I'm working until Tuesday, I kind of assumed everyone is working as well. I guess they will get their raya wishes a bit later than usual. Kira ok la... raya is one month wat...

Read 200 pages in 2 days... that's impossible considering my reading speed. But I want to finish it as soon as possible because I'm overwhelmed with books that I haven't read yet. And I think like any other bookamaniacs, more books are joining that line. I have two books on hold at my office right now just waiting to be bought. I imagine if my books have lives they'll be screaming and jumping, "Read me! Read me!" like the numbers in the Digi ad.

I predict that I'll be spending all the free time I can get Nano-ing, so I won't be blogging as much. I hope I'll be too busy to blog. If blog a lot next month, it's very likely that I got stuck or gave up. So better pray that I don't blog next month.

Yes, I did it. I signed up for NaNoWriMo. I'm prepared to get stressed out, pressured, or just plain go crazy next month. What's my Nano?

I got the rough plot, got some character names picked out already, some possible outrageous plots in the event that the ending came before I hit the 50000 words mark. It involves a man who got it going (or so he thought), a hot mama, her angelic but obnoxious daughter, a stray cat and Jesper the Talking Hamster. One or maybe two of them will die.

Still haven't join? Still considering? Come la... let us all go crazy together this November.

No comments: